Friday, September 23, 2005

A little different...

Normally a Blog is a kind of online journal.

They're great because they allow anyone to set up an online diary that they can share with their friends or the world, no experience needed.

I want to be able to share information with the team but I don't want to spend hours working on a website - that's non-productive work.

While it isn't always the best way of putting a website together, using a blogging tool means I can put information up quickly, easily and from anywhere I have an internet connection.

Yes, I might be able to organise the information a little more logically in a custom website but it's not worth the extra work.

So, I hope you'll live with the quirks and appreciate that the main function of this Blog is to get information to those that need it.

To your success.

No comments: